Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Never know what to expect upon returning home...

My son wants to be a smurf. He hasn't actually come out and expressed this, but what else can I think, when I come home to find that he has taken a blue marker and colored himself blue. Yep, the whole belly/chest area, part of his back, a little on his face. Very nice shade of light blue. Granted this was better (I think) than coloring the walls or doors; it was and is still difficult to remove. I can't even find the marker to see if it was permanent or not. I guess we will just have to wait until it wears off. Funny thing is, this wasn't even the most amusing part of the story. He had put on 8 pairs of pants because he didn't want to feel the spanking (which he didn't get - I was just too amused). 8 pairs of pants and blue, it makes a momma proud. :)

No comments: