Monday, July 28, 2008

It's Monday....

and I was able to sleep in. I have a hard week ahead of me, but I am not complaining. Actually, I am thanking God for providing so much work. It certainly takes the stress off when it comes to paying bills. I wait tables at an awesome restaurant and I get to do some catering as well. We
catered for the band Poison a couple of weeks ago, and that was pretty cool. I cut my teeth on heavy metal, so it was nice visit to the good old days of rock concerts, except this time I was backstage feeding them and somewhat attending to their dressing rooms. Twenty years ago, I would have been in heaven doing this, now it's just a job, and my vision of heaven looks very different. I am in a very good place, and I am thankful for my children (my gifts from God), and all the other special people He has placed in my life - you know who you are :).

"This is the day the LORD has made;
let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

No comments: