Friday, June 8, 2007

I love my schoolroom...




I've been waiting a while to have a room that would just be my school room. We've schooled at the kitchen table, the coffee table, on the floor, but it was always such a pain! The books were either trading places with the dinner dishes, or creating mountains on the coffee table, thereby blocking the view of the television, and if they were on the floor, you always stood the chance of one jumping out in front of you and stubbing your pinky toe, or your husband's... Good times...not! Well, I finally have my room! My books have a home! And they needed one. Needless to say, my husband does not share my passion for books, but he's accepting of it, as long as they stay out of his way...


2 comments:

my5wolfcubs said...

Books! And a wood floor! And low windows! I love it too!
Lee

Rosie said...

I love it. Your pictures are motivating me to get my schoolroom in order.